Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore has signed a MoU with Electronics Sector Skills Council of India, New Delhi and also inaugurated the Centre of Excellence in Electronics (VLSI & Embedded System Design) at the college premises on 09.07.2016. Mr. N.K.Mohapatra, CEO of ESSCI has exchanged MoU between Smt. S. Malarvizhi, Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Sri Krishna Institutions and also inaugurated the Centre of Excellence in Electronics (VLSI & Embedded System Design).The purpose of MoU is to develop skilled human resources to support the nation’s vision on skill India.
Outcome of the Centre of Excellence in Electronics:
1. ESSCI (Electronics Sector Skills Council of India) certification based on the Qualification Packs (QP) / National Occupation Standards to the curriculum designed for the Institution. The existing curriculum may be revamped in line with the industrial needs and expectations.
2. Involving Students in project (Consultancy/Industrial) development to enhance their skills.
3. Students shall be trained as per Qualification Packs (QP) and subjected for ESSCI Certification.
4. Special placement drive will be conducted for the certified students.
5. ESSCI Certification is a resume-enhancing recognition and the certificate is downloadable & can be validated online.