Centre Of Excellence
Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore has signed a MoU with Electronics Sector Skills Council of India, New Delhi and also inaugurated the Centre of Excellence in Electronics (VLSI & Embedded System Design) at the college premises on 09.07.2016. Mr. N.K.Mohapatra, CEO of ESSCI has exchanged MoU between Smt. S. Malarvizhi, Chairperson and Managing Trustee of Sri Krishna Institutions and also inaugurated the Centre of Excellence in Electronics (VLSI & Embedded System Design).The purpose of MoU is to develop skilled human resources to support the nation’s vision on skill India.
Outcome of the Centre of Excellence in Electronics:
1. ESSCI (Electronics Sector Skills Council of India) certification based on the Qualification Packs (QP) / National Occupation Standards to the curriculum designed for the Institution. The existing curriculum may be revamped in line with the industrial needs and expectations.
2. Involving Students in project (Consultancy/Industrial) development to enhance their skills.
3. Students shall be trained as per Qualification Packs (QP) and subjected for ESSCI Certification.
4. Special placement drive will be conducted for the certified students.
5. ESSCI Certification is a resume-enhancing recognition and the certificate is downloadable & can be validated online.
Centre Of Excellence
As Data Science and Big Data Analytics are one of the emerging technology in the field of IT, it is noted that the candidates posses wider knowledge in the domain. So, EMC Corporation organized the course in Data
science and Big data Analytics so as to enrich the knowledge about the technology. Some of the benefits are
1. EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) certification.
2. Special placement drive will be conducted for the certified students by EMC corporation
3. Knowledge in the use of tools such as R.Hadoop ,Postgres etc..
4. EMCDSA is a resume-enhancing recognition that demonstrates mastery of the course topics through a comprehensive test conducted by industry experts.
5. The certificate is downloadable and can be validated online.
106 students successfully completed the course