PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF CONDONATION FEE :
- A Candidate securing overall attendance between 70% and 79% in his/her current semester due to medical reasons / participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities may be permitted to appear for the current semester examinations after producing proper evidence.
- The reason if found true shall be forwarded to the Principal by Head of the Department.
- Principal on verifying the evidence produced by the candidate at his discretion may / may not permit a candidate to appear for the examination.
- If the evidence produced by the candidate is satisfactory the Principal may permit the candidate to pay a condonation fee.
- The said fee must be paid by the candidate within a couple of working days in college office and submit a copy of duly filled in application copy along with the fee paid receipt to CoE office.
The College undertakes to the regulations of UGC notified from time to time. © All Rights Reserved-2017. SKCT.